Good news! Due to the increasing demand from exhibitors, we’re adding an additional Technology Showcase time slot on Sunday, March 24. Twelve (12) Technology Showcase time slots are available to 2019 Exhibitors.
Don’t miss the opportunity to network, educate, inspire, and share with ABRF attendees!
Exhibitors will have an opportunity to host a Technology Showcase. This is an excellent opportunity to introduce new products, give in-depth technical demonstrations and present product updates. These will be held in session rooms for one hour increments and are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Fee: $1,500 each
What is included in the $1,500 Technology Showcase Timeshot fee?
- One hour use of a session room at the Convention Center. Exhibitors will have access to the room 30 minutes before the start time of their Technology Showcase.
- The room will be set classroom/theater style with a lectern, a head table with 3 chairs. Special setup is subject to an additional charge.
- Basic A/V accommodations, including a data projector, screen, microphone, sound system and a laser pointer. Laptops are not provided.
- A sign with your company name and presentation title at the entrance to the session room. A logo (high res vector file) of your company is required by Friday, February 8, 2019 for inclusion of signage for your Technology Showcase.
- Basic Wi-Fi in the session room.
- Announcement in the Meeting App and on the meeting website.
- One pre-meeting eblast to all attendees announcing your presentation.
Not Included in the fee:
- Food and beverage. Exhibitors may order food and beverage from the Convention Center. The Catering contact information will be provided. Please note that the RK Culinary Group is the exclusive caterer at the Henry B. González Convention Center. No outside food and beverage is permitted.
- Additional A/V equipment such as laptop.
- Wired internet for speakers.
- Travel support for your speakers. ABRF will not provide complimentary registrations nor travel expenses for your speakers.
The display of signs or banners promoting your Technology Showcase may be displayed in your exhibit booth only. They will not be allowed anywhere else in the Convention Center. Leaflets, buttons, advertising matter and all kinds of promotional giveaways may be distributed only within your exhibit booth spaces.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Approved Technology Showcase Dates/Times (Subject to Change Based on ABRF Final Program):
Sunday, March 24
Monday, March 25
|Approved Event Time
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Available Technology Showcase Time Slots
Click here for the Technology Showcase Application Form.
Applications are reviewed/assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your application is approved, the applicant will receive a confirmation from Exhibit Management. At that time you must submit payment online under your exhibitor account or mail a check payable to:
ABRF, ABRF Meeting Management, 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814-3998, Fax: 301-634-7014.
ABRF’s name, logo, meeting name and/or meeting logo may NOT be used on any printed material without approval.
Promotional materials may be distributed prior, during or after the ABRF Annual Meeting, but require the prior written approval of ABRF. Promotional and invitation materials may not be distributed in the Annual Meeting hotel or guest rooms. Approved Advertising and Sponsorships are available to assist with these affiliate/vendor event needs also.
Functions may be conducted during ABRF Approved Technology Showcase Times ONLY; other times subject to approval.
Confirmed Technology Showcases:
Sunday, March 24, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Argolight (Booth 400)
Assure the Performance of Your Fluorescence Microscope
Nanostring Technologies (Booth 308)
Morphology-driven High-Plex Spatial Analysis of Tissue Microenvironments
BenchSci (Booth 418)
The Antibody Crisis: Leveraging Machine Learning for Evidence-based Antibody Search
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (Booth 227)
New Developments in NGS sample Quality Control – from FFPE RNA to cell-free DNA
Pillar Biosciences (Booth 219)
Making Precision Medicine Accessible with SLIMamp™: Robust, Rapid, Single-Tube Multiplex NGS Panels
Bionano Genomics (Booth 203)
Integrating Bionano Genome Maps into the Workflow at MGI: Generating High Quality Human Reference Assemblies and Delivering Comprehensive Structural Variant Detection
Monday, March 25, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
PacBio (Booth 332)
Sequence with Confidence: The Next Evolution of SMRT Sequencing
Advaita Bioinformatics (Booth 235)
Next-Gen Analysis of Genomic Variants, Differential Gene Expression and Proteomics Data
Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC. (Booth 202)
ZEISS Elyra 7 with Lattice SIM, a New Platform for Fast and Gentle 3D Superresolution Microscopy
Game Changing LC Technology
10x Genomics (Booth 419)
Biology at True Resolution with 10x Genomics Solutions