Three full day workshops and two half day workshops will be offered at ABRF 2017:
Saturday, March 25:
- (SW1) The Galaxy Platform for Metaproteomic Characterization of Microbiomes (Half Day) - 8:00 am to 12 noon
- (SW2) Current Status and Challenges in Lipidomics Based Biomarker Development (Half Day) - 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- (SW3) Lean Tools for Effective Core Management (Full Day) - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (SW4) Introduction to Statistical Methods for Life Scientists (Full Day) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (SW5) Genome Engineering using CRISPR/Cas9 (Full Day) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Don't delay. Register today!
Please be advised a waiting list has been implemented for SW3 – Lean Tools for Effective Core Management.
Please email Susan DeCourcey at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list. Thank you.
Exhibitors, interested in supporting one of our fantastic Satellite Workshops? Visit the sponsorship page for details!