ABRF 2020 Annual Meeting Registration Schedule
|On-site Registration||$625.00||$880.00||After 2/15/20|
The ABRF Meeting Registration Fee includes the Closing Program which will be held Tuesday, March 3, from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m. Guest tickets for the Closing Program are available for $80.00 per person.
Note that for best performance of the registration system, we recommend using Chrome and a traditional desktop/laptop, not a mobile device.
- Join with other core facilities personnel to share best practices and solve shared challenges
- Further your career through valuable educational resources, leadership opportunities, and more
- Enjoy discounts at the Annual Meeting, educational courses and workshops, and free access to select meeting content year-round
- Access scholarships to support attendance at the ABRF Annual Meeting. Scholarships are available to ABRF members who have made outstanding contributions in their institutional core facilities; have developed new biotechnologies with applications in core facilities; and/or have been active in ABRF activities
- Stay informed and have an active voice in affecting science policy
- Play a vital role by serving on a technology-focused Research Group or ABRF Committee
ABRF 2020 Annual Meeting Satellite Workshop Registration Schedule Presented Saturday, February 29
|Full Day Workshops||$320.00||$450.00||1/15/20|
|Full Day Workshops||$345.00||$475.00|
|On-site Registration||After 2/15/20|
|Full Day Workshops||$370.00||$500.00|