Laptops will not be provided. A Speaker Ready Room will not be available.
- Option #1: Session Organizers are responsible for collecting presentations from speakers and must bring their own laptop to sessions with speaker presentations already uploaded.
- Option #2: If a speaker is planning to use his/her own PC or MAC computer, Session Organizers must coordinate with the speaker and check equipment compatibility in advance. Speakers must provide their own power plug and any video adapters.
- The projectors that will be utilized at the conference use male DVI-D cabling. Full Size HDMI adapters and Mini Display Port (commonly used on Macs) will be available. If your laptop uses a different interface, you need to bring your own adapter as they will NOT BE PROVIDED. Following are pictures of the ports:
- You must ensure a smooth transition between presentations, and keep track of the time for each speaker so sessions do not run over.
- Each session room will be equipped with an DLP projector, screen, greenlight laser pointer, wireless lavaliere microphone, wired head table microphone and (2) wireless handheld aisle microphones for Q&A.
- Session rooms do not have hard wire internet. Although general group WIFI is available in the session room areas, it may not be suitable for Skype, uploads/downloads and streaming that require very high speeds or dedicated lines.
- Speakers should create their presentations in 16:9 format, use standard fonts, bring a USB flash drive as back up, and include all external files in their presentations including movies or sound files.
- Set the output resolution to HD (1280x720).
- There will be an AV technician floating between sessions rooms to provide assistance if a problem arises. The Tech will provide a cell phone number onsite.