HEADQUARTERS HOTEL: Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
ABRF has secured a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk at discounted group rates for attendees and exhibitors from March 21-March 26, 2019, at the group rate of $209 single; $209 double; $234 triple; and $259 quadruple; per night, plus 16.75% tax (currently).
Be sure to book your room early to secure the discounted group rate. Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and based on room availability. The housing deadline is Monday, February 20, 2019.
How to Book a Room at the Group Rate?
Benefits of Staying at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio:
- Standard Internet access in guestrooms (valued up to $9.95)
- 15% discount on the buffet breakfast in Q Restaurant ($20.60 per person)
- Walking distance to the Henry Gonzalez Convention Center
- Overlooking the historical Alamo mission, the hotel is located directly on the Riverwalk. Enjoy an authentic San Antonio atmosphere, from the moment you step into the soaring atrium lobby!
- Unlimited access to the fitness center and business center
Government Per Diem Rate Room Reservation
A limited number of rooms at the prevailing government per diem rate are available from March 21-26, 2019 on a first-come, first-served basis. The online reservation site will be available soon.
The Government per diem rate requires a Valid Federal Government ID upon check in at the hotel. Should an Invalid Government ID be presented, the rate will be changed to the daily rate at the time of check in.
Fraudulent Housing Company Alert:
- ABRF does not contract with any housing companies to offer special discounted hotel rates. Attendees should always make their reservations directly with the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk.
- Solicitations by outside organizations could imperil your personal information and result in problems in your reservation. Should you receive any phone calls or emails from an organization other than ABRF or FASEB regarding housing, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABRF is not responsible for and cannot guarantee reservations made through a third party housing provider.
Self-Parking: $29.00 per day plus tax
Valet: $39.00 per day plus tax
Check In/Out Time:
Check in - 3:00 pm
Check out - 11:00 am
All guests arriving before 3:00 pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. Bell Staff can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending sessions/functions on departure day.
OVERFLOW HOTEL: La Quinta Inn and Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
ABRF has secured a small block of rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites San Antonio Riverwalk for ABRF attendees and exhibitors from March 21-March 26, 2019, at the group rate of $189 single/double; $199 triple; and $209 quadruple; per night, plus 16.75% tax (currently). A small number of rooms are available at the government rate.
Benefits of Staying at the La Quinta Inns and Suites San Antonio Riverwalk:
- Walking distance to the Henry Gonzalez Conference Center
- Free full, hot Breakfast for overnight guests
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Center (available 24/7)
How to Book a Room at the Group Rate?
- Call the La Quinta Reservation Line at 866-527-1498 option 1, and mention that you are an ABRF 2019 attendee. If you need a government rate room, please let the hotel know when you make your reservation.
- Email the Housing Coordinator, Mario Hernandez at email@example.com and include your name, arrival/departure date, room type, and a phone number for hotel to call you back for credit card information.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in sunny San Antonio!