Exhibitor Resources & Information
- Exhibitor Resources
- To view the 2018 floor plan with company listing Click Here
- Click here for the online space application, update profile or make payments!
- View the Exhibitor Prospectus for more information!
2018 Exhibitor Service Kit - Go to our Decorator Brede Exposition Services main site at www.brede.com (link is external) .
Phone: 301.937.8600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Current exhibitors should have received an email from Brede with instructions regarding online ordering. If you have not receive the email, please contact Brede Exposition Services at 800.753.3976 or email@example.com.
Through December 31, 2017 Starting January 1, 2018 Corner Booth: $2,850 Corner Booth: $3,800 Inside Booth: $2,650 Inside Booth: $3,500Exhibit Hall Hours:Exhibitor Move-in:Sunday April 22, 12:00 PM — 6:00 PM
Show Hours:Monday, April 23, 10:00 AM — 7:30 PM (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Poster Session with Wine and Cheese Reception)
Tuesday, April 24, 10:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 25, 10:00 AM — 2:00 PMExhibitor Move-out:Wednesday, April 25, 2:00 PM - 8:00 PMIncluded in the Exhibit Booth Fee:
- One (1) complimentary full attendee registration for each exhibiting company. Provide your staff the opportunity to network in an educational setting.
- Three (3) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per booth. Also provides access to all scientific sessions.
- Three (3) guest of exhibitor badges per company. Invite your customers and prospective clients to visit your booth at the show.
- Listing in the ABRF 2018 App recognizing your company as a 2018 exhibitor.
- One 7” x 44” identification sign with company name.
- 24 hour hall security
- Full payment due upon receipt of application. If you are mailing a check we must receive within 10 working days from date of application
Cancelation Policy for Booths:
Notification of an exhibitor's decision to cancel or reduce space must be made in writing. The effective date of space cancelation or reduction will be the date on which a written notice is received by Exhibit Management.
If space is canceled or reduced between the dates of the application received until December 13, 2017, 50% of the total cost will be retained.
If space is canceled or reduced after December 14, 2017 to date of the show the company will be responsible for paying the full cost of exhibit space and no refunds will be issued.
Kristofer Herlitz or Ying Zhu
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
Tel: (301) 634-7011