ABRF has partnered with United to provide ABRF 2018 meeting attendees a discount of 2% to 10% off published fares for travel to Myrtle Beach. The valid travel dates for this discount are 4/19/2018 to 4/28/2018.
To make a reservation:
- Go to www.united.com and in the blue Book Travel box, click the underlined All Search Options in the bottom left corner. At the bottom of the Book a Flight page, enter the Offer Code ZE6S920910 in the Promotions and Certificates Offer Code box when searching for your flights.
- You may also call United Meetings at 800-426-1122 (M-F, 7:00 am - 9:00 pm or Sat-Sun, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm CDT). Please refer to Offer Code ZE6S920910. Outside of the United States, please call your local United Airlines Reservation Office. There will be a service fee for all tickets issued through United Meetings Reservations.
United Flights are flights operated by United or operated by other airlines and branded United Express or marked/operated as listed below:
- Flights via the Atlantic: Flights are marked and/or operated Air Canada (AC), Austrian Airlines (OS), Tyrolean Airways (VO), Brussels Airlines N.C. (SN), Lufthansa German Airlines (LH), Swiss International Air Lines LTD (LX).
- Flights via the Pacific: United codeshare flights operated by All Nippon Airways (NH) and Air New Zealand (NZ).
United.com bookings and Canada Point of Sale itineraries only include United operated and marketed flights and United codeshare flights operated by AC, OS, SN, LH, LX, NH, and NZ. Canada Point of Sale flights marketed by AC and all flights for Japan point of origin are excluded.
Not valid with other discount certificates, coupons, or promotional offers. Some rules apply. If making arrangements through a travel agent, please ensure that ZE6R appears in the Tour Code box, with no other information.
ABRF has partnered with Delta to provide ABRF 2018 meeting attendees a discount of between 2% - 10% off round-trip fares for travel to Myrtle Beach. The valid travel dates for this discount are 4/17/2018 to 4/30/2018.
To make a reservation:
- Go to www.delta.com to book your flight. At the bottom of the Book a Flight box, click Advanced Search in the lower left corner. Enter your Meeting Event Code NMRJ6 in the Meeting Event Code box, to the right of the number of passengers, when searching for your flight.
- Call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 1-800-328-1111 Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm CDT and referencing Meeting Event Code NMRJ6. Please note that a direct ticketing fee will apply for booking by phone.
Please note: Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers. Fares are valid via Delta, Delta Connection, and Delta applicable codeshare flights.