Exhibitor Resources & Information
- Exhibitor Resources
- To view the 2017 floor plan with company listing Click Here
- Click here for the online space application, update profile or make payments!
- View the Exhibitor Prospectus for more information!
2017 Exhibitor Service Kit - Go to our Decorator Brede Exposition Services main site at www.brede.com .
Phone: 301.937.8600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through December 31, 2016 Starting January 1, 2017 Corner Booth: $2,700 Corner Booth: $3,500 Inside Booth: $2,500 Inside Booth: $3,200Exhibit Hall Hours:Exhibitor Move-in:Friday March 24, 8:00 AM — 4:00 PM
Saturday March 25, 8:00 AM — 12:00 PM
Show Hours:Saturday March 25, 6:30 PM — 8:30 PM (Welcome Reception)
Sunday March 26, 10:00 AM — 7:30 PM (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Poster Session with Wine and Cheese Reception)
Monday March 27, 10:00 AM — 5:00 PMExhibitor Move-out:Monday, March 27, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMTuesday, March 28, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Included in the Exhibit Booth Fee:
- One complimentary scientific attendee registration to each exhibiting company. Provide your staff the opportunity to network in an educational setting.
- Three (3) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per booth.
- Four (4) guest of exhibitor badges per company. Invite your customers and prospective clients to visit your booth at the show.
- Listing in the ABRF 2017 App recognizing your company as a 2017 exhibitor.
- One 7” x 44” identification sign with company name.
- 24 hour hall security
- 50% deposit due upon receipt of application (If mailing a check we must receive within 10 days)
- 100% balance due Thursday, December 8, 2016.
Cancelation Policy for Booths:
Notification of an exhibitor's decision to cancel or reduce space must be made in writing. The effective date of space cancelation or reduction will be the date on which a written notice is received by Exhibit Management.
If space is canceled or reduced between the dates of the application received until December 12, 2016 50% of the total cost will be retained.
If space is canceled or reduced after December 12, 2016 to date of the show the company will be responsible for paying the full cost of the exhibit space and no refunds will be issued.
For more information, please contact:
Janet Kearney, CEM
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
Tel: (301) 634-7009